Sunday, February 19, 2012


Duets

Listening to The Minx Mix
 with Julia Mosen @JuliaMinx on Sunday 19 Feb. 
Julia played the
Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson duet.
Say Say Say


Julia said she'd wished they'd done more.
I thought hmm 
I might do a blog post with their songs


The Girl Is Mine


There was this one that I don't remember 
ever hearing before...

The Man



Sir Paul McCartney pays tribute to Michael Jackson:
telegraph

I thought I'd put this song in as well because it sort of fits
 I think...


Ebony and Ivory
Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder




Oh and on duets Julia also
played this one of the best duets ever!


Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
Endless Love



and this very cool one!

Shaggy & ? Rik Rok ?


It Wasn't Me





A great evening of music thanks Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!