Saturday, February 4, 2012

a photo walk described - hibiscus


...so I did and the art market was on!
I turn up out of the blue to this almost every year!

Whim is a wonderful thing!

On the way I shot these.

 Lovely large peach-apricot hibiscus flower.
So beautiful this is a double I think...


My son was amazed by the sticky out stamen
with it's five antenna atop.
I was amazed he hadn't looked so close before.
We don't have any but my mother does
and Cullen hunts bugs, so I'd assumed! ahh!


This pic is a fave of mine.

Two blush blooms like lovers close
Dwell beneath bluest sky
Upon bluest seas.

Well if there was a sea there instead of a well mown field. 
Hibiscus - wiki


On still brown pond
through cultivated weed
lily sit and the trees reflect



In dappled shade 'neath gum tree 
a waterfall waits for thee


the torrents captured in misty blur
over rocks of moss


as our destination nears cloud like rays
appear from beyond
tufted tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!